I ran a static analysis on a small part and the status window says the run completed successfully, but when I click on the View Result icon or use any of the "Results" drop downs nothing happens. It seems to be a problem only with this particular part because it works fine with other parts.
I'm using Creo 2.0
Well, I had to switch servers (we are using Intralink) to work on a different project, and when I got back to my analysis the results display was working again. Just a software glitch, I guess.
I've noticed this problem befre; after running an analysis I'll click on the view results, but nothing happens. I'll have to exit out of Creo and re-launch it for it to work.