cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Relation or Parameter to control an Axis Pattern

DOVANLE
1-Newbie

Relation or Parameter to control an Axis Pattern

Hello Everyone,

This is a simple an axis pattern. There are two boxes, one (4) is for number of instances and the orther is for deg. between instances (90 deg.), Please see the attached pic.

The box for deg. between instances (90 deg.), I was able to use relation or parameter to control it, but the box for number of instances it only excepts real number, nothing else.

My question is are there any way to control it by using relation or parameter ?

Thanks in advance.

DV

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:DOVANLE)

Dovan,

Take a look at this thread: http://communities.ptc.com/message/12147#12147

I think that you put in a number for the pattern and then you can go and find out what the dimension name is for that quantitiy of the pattern. Then you can either set up a family table or relation for that dimension name.

Thanks,

Dale

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:DOVANLE)

Dovan,

Take a look at this thread: http://communities.ptc.com/message/12147#12147

I think that you put in a number for the pattern and then you can go and find out what the dimension name is for that quantitiy of the pattern. Then you can either set up a family table or relation for that dimension name.

Thanks,

Dale

Hello Dale,

That is it, It solved my problem.

Thank you very much.

DV

Top Tags