cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Remove Symbols

MDrake
6-Contributor

Remove Symbols

Hello,

I am looking to remove certain symbols from the default menu.

I almost always only use Diameter and Depth and it can be quite cumbersome looking for them in the menu when I want to add them to a dimension.

Is there a way tor reduce how many are available?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:MDrake)

Right click on the ribbon and select "Customize the Ribbon".  You can now add, remove, rearrange commands.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
MDrake
6-Contributor
(To:kdirth)

I'm not looking to remove the symbols button.  I am more looking to either rearrange the default symbols or remove most of them so that I can easily find the two that I use most often.

kdirth
20-Turquoise

This will allow you to rearrange the symbols, move them in and out of sub menus (using the arrows on the left side of the window), and add or remove symbols as needed (using the arrows in the middle of the window).

There is always more to learn in Creo.
MDrake
6-Contributor
(To:kdirth)

Can you send an image?

I might have not been clear.  I meant the drawing symbols like diameter and depth.

Thank you

Trebla
15-Moonstone

Hi MDrake,

I think it is not possible to remove symbols from the list. But you could save a mapkey that will add diameter or depth in your dimension instead of picking the symbol from the list...

Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:Trebla)

mapkey dia ~ Command `ProCmdPmaChkSldPnlDimTxt`  1;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Trail `UI Desktop` `UI Desktop` \
mapkey(continued) `RibbonPanelsOnActivate_ProCmdPmaChkSldPnlDimTxt` \
mapkey(continued) `main_dlg_w1/Dimension_Properties:ProCmdPmaChkSldPnlDimTxt/`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdPmaInpDimPrefix`  `Ø`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdPmaInpDimPrefix`  `Ø`;

Top Tags