cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Round Feature Enhancement - Allow to Extend Ends x Distance on Both Ends When Round Create as Surface Type

danderson
11-Garnet

Round Feature Enhancement - Allow to Extend Ends x Distance on Both Ends When Round Create as Surface Type

Please use the link below to vote on the following idea.

Please add the ability when creating a surface round to extend the end surfaces x distance each on each side of the round.
This would eliminate the need for 2 extend features in the model tree and reduce time to round corners where pro/e not able to produce round transitions.

Thanks

Don Anderson

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I take it the Extend Surfaces button isn't giving you what you want?

(I know you probably already tried it but at the same time I've seen plenty of users miss the obvious things. Including myself!)

Don,

You are correct, the Extend Surfaces button was not giving me the correct surface. In my cases it stops short or will not create the round as a surface or solid.

Top Tags