cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Saved and uploaded my work, why does then Creo ask whether I want to save my model?

psobejko
12-Amethyst

Saved and uploaded my work, why does then Creo ask whether I want to save my model?

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

I save and upload my model before getting ready to end my workday, then I go ahead and quit Creo; at this point it asks me whether I want to save the very same object I just saved and uploaded.   What gives???  Can anyone explain it?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

There is a config.pro setting prompt_on_exit. If it is set to yes, you will get asked when exiting a session.

Yes, I had the setting prompt_on_exit set to yes.

OK, I have dug a bit deeper into it: there is another config.pro setting: save_objects

By default, its setting is changed_and_specified - in which case, I was being prompted to save the object in my active window whether or not it had actually changed.

I changed save_objects to changed and now it acts more logically and only prompts me to save if the active object has actually been changed.

Top Tags