cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Shade what I don't want to, why???

y于
2-Guest

Shade what I don't want to, why???

In post-process,I  want to shade some component, when I choose that component, it works,but it also shade what I don't want to, attached is a video I've made,anyone can give me some advices? Thanks is the advance for it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:y于)

Yulian, please do not be offended.  We are here to help.

Many of us are using computers within sensitive organizations where computer safety has to be observed.

I noticed that there is a way to import your video from your computer to the Forum.

You can also post the video on YouTube and link it using the same function.

The forum will also let you cut and paste images from a "snipping tool"

Please expand on your question so we may understand how we can help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

You can post videos using the advanced editor.

Clicking on an executable zip is not something a lot of us will do..

I can't use the advanced editor, I don't know why, so attach the video below,so sorry!

Yeah, a vague incomprehensible question with an attached executable, coming from a generic odd e-mail address? I think I need at least two 10-foot poles to push this one away.

I have to explain a little,I am from China.My English is kind of poor,so the tittle seems vague a little, and the email address is from China.I've made that video to say my question, hope you all to help me,just have a try,thanks a lot!

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Yulian, please do not be offended.  We are here to help.

Many of us are using computers within sensitive organizations where computer safety has to be observed.

I noticed that there is a way to import your video from your computer to the Forum.

You can also post the video on YouTube and link it using the same function.

The forum will also let you cut and paste images from a "snipping tool"

Please expand on your question so we may understand how we can help.

Thank you all, just now I update my creo3.0 from m020 to m110, and then I began to take some images of my problem,suddenly I found the problem disappeared, thank you all a lot.

At the beginning I wanted to import the video,but I found this below:1.JPG

so I just upload a rar file.The exe file is one kind of video in China,the video is safe.so there maybe are some misunderstands. Excuse me, I'm new here in this forum.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I am happy to hear you have the problem resolved.

Welcome to the Community.

Top Tags