cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Sheet Metal Bend Centerlines shown double in drawing

JAZOZevenaarbv
7-Bedrock

Sheet Metal Bend Centerlines shown double in drawing

The model shows a single axis for each bend line but the drawing shows two axis for each bend line. Only one of both is correct and has the bend note attached to it.drawing.PNG
model.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I reviewed the data and bouble bend axis display is correct and should display as per created geometry. 

You created a model using extrude with rounds and three of the axis are from those rounds later part was converted to sheetmetal and a flat state was created. Hence on creating the view, three axis are for round features and rest three are bend axis. As in below image A1, A2 and A3 are round axis and A_4, A_5 and A_6 are bend axis.

Bend.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I reviewed the data and bouble bend axis display is correct and should display as per created geometry. 

You created a model using extrude with rounds and three of the axis are from those rounds later part was converted to sheetmetal and a flat state was created. Hence on creating the view, three axis are for round features and rest three are bend axis. As in below image A1, A2 and A3 are round axis and A_4, A_5 and A_6 are bend axis.

Bend.jpg

Thank you for your explaination, now it makes sense to me where the Axis come from.

Top Tags