cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Simplified Rep Selection Maximum 14000

ptc-5206745
1-Newbie

Simplified Rep Selection Maximum 14000

So I am trying to create a simplified rep using the zone selection feature in Creo 2. Zone creation works fine, but when I try to use the zone to create a new simplified rep I encounter this selection issue. The warning I get is " Selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitation have been ignored".

This is irritating. Is there any way I can change this setting to increase the selection buffer size? Also if anyone has encountered this in the past I am curious as to how you worked around it.

Thanks

-Andy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is a general limitation for the search tool in Creo (14000 for 64-bit and 8000 for 32-bit)

See article CS151607:Getting error "selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitations have been ignored" in Creo Parametric 2.0 (http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS151607).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This is a general limitation for the search tool in Creo (14000 for 64-bit and 8000 for 32-bit)

See article CS151607:Getting error "selection reaches its limitation 14000; the selections beyond this limitations have been ignored" in Creo Parametric 2.0 (http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS151607).

Top Tags