cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Swept blend feater is rotated

mbonka
15-Moonstone

Swept blend feater is rotated

Hello,

l have a problem with swept blend feature. Can´t put right "control points" together and results swept blend is rotated.

What i have tryed:

- hangling white points around all vertexes

- rotate sketches

- redefine secondary sketching plane (know sometimes it makes similar rotating with boundary blend feater)

- define swept blend X-direction (just tryed my luck --- not familiar with this)

01_bad.png

Part file should be attached.

First question:

Could you explain me what is wrong with second swept blend feater?

Second question:

Do you have any idea how to do middle part better way? Just in 1 feater without merge?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:mbonka)

Due cooperate with czech technical support from Aveng l discovered, that problem is in model accuracy. Change to bigger value repaired failed swept blend feater.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:mbonka)

Due cooperate with czech technical support from Aveng l discovered, that problem is in model accuracy. Change to bigger value repaired failed swept blend feater.

Top Tags