cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Swept blend, importing sections from datasheet (.txt/.xml)

TordBjørlykke
1-Newbie

Swept blend, importing sections from datasheet (.txt/.xml)

I am trying to modell a foil with variable cross-section. I have the start and the end, and so far I have managed to convert them between xml, txt, dxf - and in turn get them as sketches using the import file and "use edge" tools.

What I dont seem to understand is how to make ProE fuse these into a single foil. As far as I know "swept blend" should work, but I cant find a way to get proE to use the finished sketches. And if I try to import the profiles while sketching in SB I dont get the same options that I used earlier.

I Guess this is pretty basic, but I just cant get my head around it. All help appreciated, thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You should have 2 options, use sketch, or sketch section

Top Tags