cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Table Pattern of Holes

Sachin
1-Newbie

Table Pattern of Holes

Hi,

I am creating a pattern of holes with "table" definition.

As soon as I define the table pattern, it is not allowing me to edit the definition of the pattern head hole.

I mean, if i have created the table pattern of the clearance holes, and now I want to change them to tapped holes, then in that case, table pattern doesn't allow to alter the hole type.

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks,

Sachin

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Sachin)

The problem lies in the fact that when you change the hole type, it deletes the original and replaces it with a new hole. That means the pattern references no longer work. Serious oversight in the hole feature on PTC's part but I am certain it works to specifications. This is true with axis references as well.

Top Tags