cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

The Nut

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

The Nut

I have created nice model with PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 - what do you think?

4K_nut-01.jpg

Vladimir

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
4 REPLIES 4

All I know from your gorgeous renderings, Vladimir, is that PTC needs to throw in a decent renderer into core Creo 3.0.

Hi Antonius,

Thanks for your comment.

For my renderings I'm using PTC Creo Advanced Rendering Extension - I like it and you can see that it is easy

You can see here my last video tutorial: How to... ADVANCED RENDERING with PTC Creo Parametric 2.0

Regards,

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Yea I know.  I just cannot justify the expense for the product or even the mainenance expense.

- Yes, you are right. In the future, I expect full window real time preview rendering. The small preview window it is not enough at this days for complex rendering (whole scene).

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags