cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

This is why the exploder is cool. Summary: Pattern With Rotation

rrich
2-Guest

This is why the exploder is cool. Summary: Pattern With Rotation

Thanks Doug and Rui. I had played with this a little until my job got in the way. I had the same Idea with spline. I was able to make a group and in the pattern the planes look correct, but I cannot get the protrusion to follow along. It gets, I believe, too closely tied to the first point. And subsequent pattern extrusions fail. I attached my file for reference, still not sure why it won't work.

Doug you would still be struggling for days from a forum post on this, if you remembered to go look for an answer.

Ron

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags