Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save printer configurations

SOLVED

Re: Unable to save printer configurations

Do you know where I can find this option?

allow_3d_dimensions YES

edit: found it!

Thanks!

Only problem now is, I want only the dimensions per combined view that I manually added myself. Not all the model dimensions that are automatically added.

@BWS wrote:

Thanks!

Only problem now is, I want only the dimensions per combined view that I manually added myself. Not all the model dimensions that are automatically added.

Hi,

when you start model dimension adding, dialog box is displayed. In this dialog box you can see the list of dimensions and check boxes in front of them. Therefore you can select what dimensions will be added to the view.

Martin Hanák

Do you mean dimension adding on the drawing, or on the 3d model? Because I don't get this option to check/uncheck dimensions when I am adding them to the model. I can only check/uncheck dimensions after clicking on "Show model dimensions".

@BWS wrote:

Do you mean dimension adding on the drawing, or on the 3d model? Because I don't get this option to check/uncheck dimensions when I am adding them to the model. I can only check/uncheck dimensions after clicking on "Show model dimensions".

Hi,

I mean dimension adding on the drawing. Please next time attach picture to describe your problem.

Martin Hanák