cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unable to sketch anything in any plane view?

aayaz
1-Newbie

Unable to sketch anything in any plane view?

i am using version 2.0 creo prametric and is unable to sketch anything in it as i select any plane view and click sketch the pop up windows open bt the sketch button is unavailable. please help me out to solve this problem as i am new user of creo and very willing to learn it

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I've moved this discussion into our Creo community.

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:aayaz)

All you have to do is click on the button I highlighted below then select a sketch plane. Or select the sketch plane then click on the button highlighted below.

Ahmad,

Did Raphael's comment help you to create a sketch? If you are using an "Empty" part template, you may not have a datum plane available to select so one will need to be created before creating a sketch.

Let us know if you need further assistance. Otherwise, you can mark Raphael's post as "Correct Answer" so we know you're all set.

Top Tags