cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Up issued part

Mickyd1
1-Newbie

Up issued part

Hi guys

Just programmed machining a part ,the model part being sent to me from the customer. The model has now been up issued which they have sent to me. Do I have to re programme the job again or can I just use the new issue model somehow. Does it affect the mill windows etc? I'm using creo 2

Thanks for any help

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:Mickyd1)

Michael,

What you can do is a replace. which is under the model tab and under operate. you then select the current part and then I use the "by copy radio button. but with Creo when I select that it's dimmed but reference model is not so maybe that is what you need to select then you can browse for your newer model and place it in your manufacturing file by hitting the apply. you might have to upate your mfg. assembly references and mill window references but it's easier than redoing everything,.

Steve

Thanks Steve will try it next week

Top Tags