cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Using parameters for pattern option

srajput
1-Newbie

Using parameters for pattern option

Hi community,

I am trying to control the pattern option in Creo Parametric 2.0 using parameters.

I want to create number of holes in a circular pattern, in Creo the option available is "Axis" which requires number of holes and angle between 2 patterns or total angle sweep.

I want to control these inputs of # of holes and angle using parameters.

Can someone tell me how can I do this?

Regards,

Suraj

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:srajput)

Hi,

Here's a model of pattern along the center axis. When you click edit the pattern (not edit the definition), you can see the dimension. Then you click to show the symbols and not the dimensions so you can see the names of the dimensions.

Then in the relations editor, you can define for example :

d9 = Angle parameter

p12 = number of holes parameter.

Attached the example file (Creo 3.0)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:srajput)

Hi,

Here's a model of pattern along the center axis. When you click edit the pattern (not edit the definition), you can see the dimension. Then you click to show the symbols and not the dimensions so you can see the names of the dimensions.

Then in the relations editor, you can define for example :

d9 = Angle parameter

p12 = number of holes parameter.

Attached the example file (Creo 3.0)

Top Tags