cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

WANNA do rendering..... practice hard

DalbeerSinghSoh
4-Participant

WANNA do rendering..... practice hard

Awsome work should be showed off with pure awsomeness... some of the bullet point that i learend by my exp. is going to share with u all.

1. Pro/e (Creo/ARX) is good to use for rendering and easy, obusliy

2. here is my tip to all u new bees make a new part (something awsome) and put it in diffrent background try to mix it up with background/Envoirment colours, choose part colours from background... try to play with lights and u will find perfection after few weeks... try it

giving u some ideas by posting my renders

Hope to see ur awsome renders here

chair_table(1).jpg

chair bathroom.jpg

Chair(1).jpg

chiar_rende.jpg

as u can see these r prity good renders  isn't it?

3. one more thing to consider is Perspective Veiw, should do practice of it..if u give an good eye angle to ur model matched with background(if ther is any) it will look real..

Pumpp_housing(1).jpg

diver_knife_model(1).jpg

4. Lights gives life to ur model...  there a several types of bulbs, spotlights etc... use them one by one on same part to see the effects and observe, see how these lights affects the ambiance of part and enviorment... do parctice of light too

nice.jpg

giving u an example to explain

Now if u look Mr. Evil Deed below...

prt0001(1).jpg

He is a perfect example for explaning lights.. if u look at moon in background. Moon's light is on Mr. Deeds, How??? simple just put a sopt light in and place it at exact location where moon is (facing towards parts center). There is one blueish-green tone in whole background so i used a bluish-green light at bottom on Mr. Deeds to merge him with backgraound and an eviroment is also used to add extra reflections on him

5. coming soon...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
14 REPLIES 14

hope my english will not trouble u guys

Are chairs your specialty Dalbeer?

my specialty is new ideas, concepts and creo... that all i got...

btw wat makes u think that??

Here is my Creo Parametric Rendered pictures with background combination

microphone - Creo Parametric.jpg

shaft furnace - ProENGINEER.JPG

wood-butterfly - Creo Parametric.jpg

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

awsome!!! Vladimir Palffy

that wat i'm talking about guys

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

how to delet comments????

Do you mean something like this?

Light and shadows

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

exactly!! its awsome

Very nice.

Wow!  Awesome stuff!!  That knife is what really catches my eye!  Makes me want to go back and spend some time on rendering.

Thanx Damian Castillo

@ Joshua Houser u might like this too Army knife .... do spend time on renders n do share ur renders here too if done any recently ..

Top Tags