cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Welding Symbol Library

machinist
1-Newbie

Welding Symbol Library

how do you insert (welding notes, symbols) on detailed drawings. can someone tlel me where i can find the such callouts.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

insert - drawing symbol - custom then browse to ur weld symbol library. if u dont know where ur library is, then u can do a search for *.sym and that should find all the symbols in ur hard drive or do it on the drive where all the PTC files are put in at ur company. good luck

Thanks Carlos, but after doing a search for .*sym extention files I came up empty handed. Must be a seperate package? Does anyone have welding symbols to share perhaps?

Landon *.sym, not .*sym Usually the standard PTC symbols are installed on each computer. Try insert symbol and select system symbols. Regards Eric
Top Tags