cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Wildfire 5 WELDING

jnelson
13-Aquamarine

Wildfire 5 WELDING

Since there was a question on the exploder today regarding Welding, I figured this is a good time to enlist some input from the user community on the same topic, WELDING.

The Sheetmetal Technical Committee is starting to form a focus group to address some concerns/issues with the Welding Functionality and UI that has been redone in Wildfire 5.

I believe our first priority will be towards the functionality and standard compliance, and then toward the UI makeover.

IF there is anyone that has comments/issues with anything listed below, or if you have any additional input/information , feel free to send me a list and I will make sure it is included in our next Welding meeting:

1. Functionality that is not performing as expected and or document.

2. Functionality that is not in compliance with AWS and/or ISO Standards (including welds that cannot be created in accordance with either standard).

3. Anything and everything about the Welding UI, whether it is related to the dashboard/ribbon or the actual weld symbol (3D and 2D).

NOTE: ONLY Comments on Wildfire 5 (& up) will be considered since that is where all the overhaul was done.

Thanks for time/help

Joel Nelson
PTC/USER Sheetmetal TC Chair

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB148F.BE7C3100]

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags