cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

WindChill Down

ptc-4647182
1-Newbie

WindChill Down

Hello Everyone,

I know that the First Robotics Windchill server (firstrobotics.ptc.com), has been down since the start of August for an upgrade to Windchill 10.2 M020. The web page states that it should have been back on the 31st, but it's still down. Any updates on when Windchill will be back up and running, because I want to get my fellow CAD members that do not have too much experience with Windchill using it as soon as possible, but also to start working on group projects.

Thanks,

Patrick Youssef

Buchanan Bird Brains FIRST Robotics Competition Team

Chief Administrative Officer 2014-2015

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:ptc-4647182)

ZPat,

A couple of thoughts for you. Your question is posted as a Blog in the Creo Community and would be better served as a Discussion in the FIRST Community. In fact, I already have an ongoing Discussion about the Windchill server there.

Regarding the server. PTC completed the full update last week and I have two final things to complete today before we go-live. It was a bad idea on my part to pick a holiday as the go-live date, but PTC should have everythign running later today.

Alright, thanks Scott. I'l make sure to post discussions on the FIRST Community from now on.

Top Tags