cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Window Pop Ups in Creo 2.0

razmosis
11-Garnet

Window Pop Ups in Creo 2.0

We just loaded Creo 2, M090 and now the windows (the play path, parameters, etc) pop up directly in the center of the screen. I know that there is an easy fix, but can't remember going through it when we loaded M030. This should be an easy one for someone to answer, right?

Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This was resolved with some tweeks to the video card settings.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:razmosis)

Hi Matt

while I don't have an answer to your question, I have a question regarding windows...and the latest build..

Have they fixed it in M090 so the window don't go and hide behind the screen, especailly if you have play path open, and also want to open tool info window, when you select play path, the info window goes behind creo, if so I will upgrade to M090.

been a problem since WF5.

would be good if this is fixed.

peter

Peter,

Please step me through an example of your issue, and I will let you know what happens in M090. I'm not sure about which window is hiding on you or how you are using tool info and play path at the same time.

I've been told that my initial issue is related to the video card and not PTC.

Thanks,

Matt

This was resolved with some tweeks to the video card settings.

Top Tags