cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Yellow "TBD" symbol

cmorel
1-Newbie

Yellow "TBD" symbol

Hello,

I have stumbled across a random symbol that had appeared next to the "stop light" and I am unable to find anyone who knows what it is and I'm hoping someone on here can help. When I opened my model today a yellow circle with "TBD" in it popped up next to my stop light. The strange part is I have a a green light so it doesn't appear that there are any failed parts or features. Does anyone know what this is and how I get rid of it? If it is relevant, I'm working in Creo 2.0.

Here is a screen shot:

TBD.png

Thanks for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cmorel)

see this discussion:

TBD next to green light

Yellow TBD button appears to indicate that an external reference is not available or updated within the assembly or part model

• Displays at the highest level within assembly structure

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

see this discussion:

TBD next to green light

Yellow TBD button appears to indicate that an external reference is not available or updated within the assembly or part model

• Displays at the highest level within assembly structure

Thanks for letting me know what this is! Can you suggest how to find the external reference? When I perform a model check I do not find any external or circular references.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

We use a lot of merged models and external merges. That is usually where we have problems regeneration issues.

I can't specifically remember if that is where I saw the yellow TBD though, it's been a while since I've noticed show that.

Top Tags