Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding restricted parameters by Modelcheck

adding restricted parameters by Modelcheck

Hello,

I want to know if it's possible to add (restricted) parameters from the document.lst by running Modelcheck.

Adding mannual restricted parameters in the parameters-window is possible, yet. But when I want to run modelcheck to check the parameters, that were defined by company, I doubt if its possible!? Just adding a normal parameter by running modelcheck also works.

The help gives me some options like >/<, pdm, wildcards and also list. The last can be an option, but then we working with more list(defined by document.lst and list defined in modelcheck).

Greets Raymond

4 REPLIES 4

Re: adding restricted parameters by Modelcheck

Raymond,

If you enable hidden config.pro option ALLOW_CREATE_PDM_PARAM

on the workstation you are running model check on. This should allow you to use batch modelcheck to make the changes you want.

Hope this helps,

Don Anderson

Don,

Thanks for your reaction. I'm curious if this work, but I don't know exactly where I can find it? Can you tell me?

Thanks again already!

Raymond Huisstede

The above is a hidden config.pro option. Add it to your local config.pro and set it to yes.

This will allow you to add, delete, rename, and edit restricted parameters.

ALLOW_CREATE_PDM_PARAM Yes

Hi Raymond,

I have been able to add a single restricted parameter using ModelCHECK. Where you able to add a restricted parameter with MOdelCHECK?

I am struggeling though to add a second and third parameter that is restricted.

Announcements
LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!