cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

creo 3.0 running very slow

wutting
1-Newbie

creo 3.0 running very slow

I recently installed creo 3.0 on my new laptop (MSI gn62 with 16 Gb of ram and an intel core i7) and it is run incredibly slow even rotating a simple part takes a long time to do. I have uninstalled it, then reinstalled it and it did nothing. I'm at a loss what to do can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:wutting)

Creo 3.0 Parametric Running Slow

There should be a note during installation that uninstalling and reinstalling Creo is almost never an answer to any Creo problem.

bcooke
1-Newbie
(To:wutting)

Im having the same issues. It was working fine, then all of a sudden, slow as. I uninstalled the Nividia graphics driver, then reinstalled it and it fixed the problem for about a week. Now the problem has come back. I know this doesnt help much, but you can give it a try.

Hi,

graphics problem related to drivers can be recognized by adding following option at the end of config.pro file

graphics  win32_gdi

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Please take a look at the Platform Support page and make sure that the graphics card and driver version are listed as supported or certified.

In the By Product drop down select the release you are using, e.g. PTC Creo 3.0.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags