cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

creo notebook + graph feature

ja1
4-Participant
4-Participant

creo notebook + graph feature

Is it possible to use graph feature in the Creo Notebook?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ja1
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:dschenken)

I have tabulated data and want to use

y=evalgraph("TT", x)

in relation at notebook level to calculate global variables and next for using in assembly. That assembly has been declared to notebook.

As alternative, I can create evalgraph at assembly level and it works perfectly, but I cannot bring calculated value to be visible in notebook.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ja1
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:ja1)

Simply, I cannot find graph feature in creo notebook.

On the other hand, creating graph feature at assembly levels don't bring calculated parameters to see at notebook level. 

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:ja1)

As far as I know there are no features in Notebook. Notebook is intended to be a source of information, not a recipient.

You may be able to do what you want with a skeleton part, but you'll have to explain the problem you are trying to solve.

ja1
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:dschenken)

I have tabulated data and want to use

y=evalgraph("TT", x)

in relation at notebook level to calculate global variables and next for using in assembly. That assembly has been declared to notebook.

As alternative, I can create evalgraph at assembly level and it works perfectly, but I cannot bring calculated value to be visible in notebook.

Top Tags