cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

fix_param.log

DavidReich
1-Newbie

fix_param.log

Does anyone know what can cause Pro-E to create a fix_param.log file?

the contents of the file are rather unhelpful in diagnosing the problem...

Deleted parameters in model AS4330K04-035_MS:
============================================
Deleted parameters in model AS4327K04_MS:
Deleted parameters in model AS4326K04_MS:
Deleted parameters in model :

I haven't been able to find anything special in the files that would make them different and none of the paramaters actually get deleted since I can open the file (which generates the std.out and fix_param.log), regen, save, then reopen and it does it again. I started investigating these files because pro-e always considers these files modified and in need of regeneration.

I am using WF 3 M200

Thanks for your help,

Dave

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Darrell
12-Amethyst
(To:DavidReich)

It looks like it's supposed to be a log of duplicate parameters removed from models. There is an SPR that says they made a change in WF3 M220 to correct a problem with the file being created even when no duplicates were removed.

Top Tags