cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

global interference check shows wrong interference value

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

global interference check shows wrong interference value

i have two parts which are assembled together. just to confirm whether there is interference between the two parts when i do a global interefrence check it shows the total volume of the two parts as interefering..how is that possible?....creo elements/pro 5.0...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Rohit,

can you upload data files?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

i don't think it would be possible to upload the assembly or part files...

the good news is that this happens in creo elements/pro 5.0 ...but it is fine in creo 2.0 parametric.

Hello Rohit,

can you post the datecodes of Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 and Creo Parametric 2.0 you have tested?

In case someone has a similar issue, it can be interesting to know, with which build the issue has been resolved (it does not necessarily have to be the first customer shipment of Creo 2.0 (F000), which solved it)

Thank you,

Gunter

Top Tags