cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

how to draw a chain with PRO/E

ptc-2900328
1-Newbie

how to draw a chain with PRO/E

Hello, I have to draw a chain and its wheels sprockets. But it's very hard ang it tacke a long time. Ths is for create a cinematic simulation. Do you have a solution to make it easily? thx
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Talk to this guy. He does a lot of modeling in Pro/E and he's very good. He does chains for his "choppers" all the time, he's probably got it down by now. Never tried it, but I'd guess he does a curve, and then creates a pattern of 2 points, then patterns the feature. Then, I'd imagine he constrains the links to the points and reference patterns it. Good luck.

Oops! Sorry, here's the link: http://www.dbbp.com/
Top Tags