cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

how to open creo 2.0 file in wildfire 4.0?

ptc-6587997
1-Newbie

how to open creo 2.0 file in wildfire 4.0?

How could I open or edit a prt file made in creo 2.0 in wildfire 4.0?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

If you have installed some software related to the mouse, then try to play with its configuration (in Control Panel) or simply uninstall it.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I have encountered this problem many times with Logitech mice (I am assuming that some of the other brands out there might do the same thing), where the middle click has been replaced with another command (once again, with Logitech anyway, they replace the middle click with the "document flip" command; Lenovo touchpads default to "mouse panning").  As Martin suggested above, if you had to install any "extra" software with your mouse, make sure that the middle mouse button is mapped to middle mouse.

Top Tags