cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

instance

ptc-2306411
1-Newbie

instance

I am using wf3. I made two instances of the same sheet metal part. How does one go about deleting one of those instances? thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, I don't think anything will happen.Just that particular instance will be deleted.But if u have refered that instance in drawing the drawing will fail. And whwnever you do something with instance keep all (drawing & generic part)in the session. Otherwise when you close everything and reopen it will create some problem.

i don't think you understand. I made a second instance by mistake. I have not done anything with this instance. All I want to know is how to get rid of it. thanks.

James, You need to go to #Tools >>Family Table & select the instance you want to delete by #Edit >> Delete Row. Rameet
Top Tags