cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

left mouse not selecting feature

dsmith-10-11-121
1-Newbie

left mouse not selecting feature

in creo 3.0 m110 with windows 10, left mouse requires multiple clicks to select a feature in part or asm.  tried a different mouse with same results.  From keyboard it works fine (but not a typical way to work) just not the mouse.  Any thoughts?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

did you resolve the problem ? Please can you publish the solution ?

MH

Martin Hanák

It appears to be a mouse driver issue.  If you use the standard windows driver update, it will show it is up to date....but it is not!  I had to go directly to the mouse driver company and download the current driver and then install it overtop of the existing driver.  It was a pain, but helped the problem a bunch.  It still exists, but not to the same level.  I was clicking 10-15 times every time to get it to take, now occasionally it is 2-3 times.  So, its at least bearable now.  I have heard that I need to run java runtime 51 (I'm currently using java 8 update 91), but I haven't slowed down to figure that out yet.

Related or not I don't know, but creo 2 and 3 were crashing, while saving or changing windows, with an error of..."fatal error encountered. a traceback has been written to blah blah."  That seems to have gone away as well.

Top Tags