cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

missing OLE objects

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

missing OLE objects

Hi

I have created a sample .bmp file and a part file. From part file, I created a drawing. Inside drawing, I inserted image as OLE object and able to see the image in drawing. I had not linked image while copying the same into drawing. 

I know that there is config option called save_texture_with_model with value as yes to embed image into drawing. Failing to save drawing with above config is a pain area for me. Below are few doubts:

- If config was not set to save image in model, drawing would miss the OLE object if image location is changed on same system. (on different machine, it would not be available at all). In this scenario, Can I know by any chance that drawing has missing OLE object (provided that I am aware about missing image by look and feel)?

- Is there a way to set this image as dependent of drawing and opening drawing would ask me for image dependency like assembly asks for dependent parts.

Any idea would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags