cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

multi bend

dabuhassabu
4-Participant

multi bend

hello all . i hadd plate ,i want to make 3 bends in differient positions.ihad made two but the last can not exexute till i delete the other bend >please help .see attached files

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This sequence worked for me:

3 - bend using "up to end of surface" option3 - bend using "up to end of surface" option

4 - add an extrusion to form a flat section that...4 - add an extrusion to form a flat section that...

... can be bent (again using the "to end of surface" option)... can be bent (again using the "to end of surface" option)It's definitely not intuitive...

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

thanks for your help.check the picturebend2.jpg

dabuhassabu
4-Participant
(To:dschenken)

thanks friend.but after applying bend 1  and bend 3  the position of bend 2 is flat.look at pic belowbend 2-1.jpg

dabuhassabu
4-Participant
(To:dschenken)

thanks .i'm trying to do this

Also -I do not honor your friendship. But it is a courtesy

This sequence worked for me:

3 - bend using "up to end of surface" option3 - bend using "up to end of surface" option

4 - add an extrusion to form a flat section that...4 - add an extrusion to form a flat section that...

... can be bent (again using the "to end of surface" option)... can be bent (again using the "to end of surface" option)It's definitely not intuitive...

dabuhassabu
4-Participant
(To:psobejko)

thank you very much for help

Top Tags