cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

round transitions

didriek
6-Contributor

round transitions

Dear all,

I'm breraking my head on the followiong:

I want to create a round, but at the ends it needs to be very small... no problem by using transitions?

Only, I selected the IntendEdge for my round path, only I CAN'T seem to control on what part of the edge/path the 'inbetween points' come:

It takes a piece of the intend edge RANDOMLY and says frome here 0.1x to there 0.9x (location) on that small piece of the TOTAL IntendEdge you can add.

Elsewhere, no sorry, if I add an other radius, it pics the same edge/piece, or just an other.... somewhere along the path, grrrr

I have a part a could have mirrored but it is not atm... so I don't even can create the same round on the left and the right because I can't control where the points in between come...

PLEASE HELP, what do I not see, or am I doing wrong of don'tunderstand....

See pic, the intend edge is long, and look where the in between points ar placed

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
didriek
6-Contributor
(To:didriek)

solved: can you add areference instead of a ratio...

Top Tags