cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

thru hole without the word THRU in the callout

flaporte
1-Newbie

thru hole without the word THRU in the callout

Hi,

Can I get a callout for a thru hole without the word "THRU" without erasing the word manually?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:flaporte)

If you're referring to standard (spec driven, UNC, UNF, ISO) hole callouts, you can customize the note callout via the .hol files.

See http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/part_modeling/part_nine_sub/Formatting_Thread_Note… for help on editing the .hol files to customize the note callouts based on hole feature options.

Regards,

Dan N.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Check your settings because I created a new part, added some holes, created a drawing  and when annotated, only got the diameter symbol and the diameter value.

Creo 2 m220

dnordin
15-Moonstone

If you're referring to standard (spec driven, UNC, UNF, ISO) hole callouts, you can customize the note callout via the .hol files.

See http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/part_modeling/part_nine_sub/Formatting_Thread_Note… for help on editing the .hol files to customize the note callouts based on hole feature options.

Regards,

Dan N.

Thank you Daniel, it was precisely what I needed!

Top Tags