cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

version problem in creo...

nawinbit
1-Newbie

version problem in creo...

i created a part model in creo educational version.but i can't edit this model in creo acadamic edition. even i can't open a model. what can i do?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Naveen,

data created in student/academic version are not compatible with commercial version. You have to buy special module at PTC which enables data transfer.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Naveen,

data created in student/academic version are not compatible with commercial version. You have to buy special module at PTC which enables data transfer.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags