cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

when i call a part (mmns) through merge inheritance in part window (inches) it fails.

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

when i call a part (mmns) through merge inheritance in part window (inches) it fails.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Rohit,

I guess that the accuracy is the source of the problem. Try to play with accuracy values, you can also set Absolute accuracy instead of Relative.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

The absolute accuracy of the master model and the model that uses it has to be the same. You can change the accuracy of something by picking another model, or type in the value manually to be the same.

However, before you can even use absolute accuracy, the config.pro option to allow absolute accurace must be set as follows (you could cut&paste this): enable_absolute_accuracy yes

Best of luck!

Top Tags