cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Clients and Peer Report gadgets now live for Windchill

wsaad
11-Garnet

Clients and Peer Report gadgets now live for Windchill

The Clients gadgets provides you a view of the Browsers, Operating Systems and CAD clients being used by your users to access Windchill.

12-13-2016 9-57-38 AM.jpg

Peer Reports gadgets provide you with a breakdown of the Database and Windchill Server Operating System vendors used by Windchill customers.

12-13-2016 10-00-23 AM.jpg

Stay tuned for additional enhancements around these gadgets providing drill down views with detail information on usage metrics, historic trend data and device information.

7 REPLIES 7
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:wsaad)

I have just re opened a case with support beacuse, as a not negligible side effect of the new gadgets, it's now impossible to select from the different servers and all data are gone.

https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/auth/ssl/case=13182033

See attached image

Capture.PNG

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I just opened a case as well.  My Windchill 11.0 systems are still visible but all of the 10.2 systems are completely gone.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Data are back.

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Walid Saad‌,

So if I'm understanding correctly, there are 2,218 Windchill systems currently sending data to Performance Advisor.  Assuming that's correct, how are there more Windchill systems than databases?  It seems like there should be a one to one correlation.

It would be cool to have a peer report gadget that showed the Windchill version distribution (and maybe even build) across the data set.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:wsaad)

The links to the help documentation are not valid.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Looks like the help links are all working again.  Yay! 

bmclemore
6-Contributor

It looks like an angry Pac Man ghost that is in red - Data Not Available. I glad the data is available again.

Top Tags