cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Graphics Information not showing up in Creo Performance Advisor

ehenschke
4-Participant

Graphics Information not showing up in Creo Performance Advisor

For some systems the graphics information data is not be displayed in Creo Performance Advisor even though it is shown on the Last Sent tab of the Diagnostic Tool.

graphics info.JPGno graphics info.JPGThey system is a Dell 7510 laptop which has onboard Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 graphics along with NVIDIA Quadro M2000M. Both appear to be included in the data sent to PTC but for some systems, nothing is showing up in the Performance Advisor. We have multiple of these same systems about 4 out of 10 display the graphics info the others do not and I can't determine why.

2 REPLIES 2
ehenschke
4-Participant
(To:ehenschke)

It appears that all of our 7510 systems with switchable graphics enabled do not show their graphics information on Creo Performance Advisor. They are sending graphics info for both the onboard INTEL graphics as well as the dedicated NVIDIA graphics. We have 4 systems with switchable graphics disabled and they only send the NVIDIA graphics info which is displayed on Creo Performance Advisor.

Unfortunately there is a bug with some 7510 that prevents disabling switchable graphics because the laptop display will fail to work properly.

Is Creo Performance Advisor unable to accept two sets of graphics information? It seems like this should be a very common scenario as most all laptop workstations ship with both onboard and dedicated graphics. Is there anything I can do to get the dedicated graphics information to be displayed in Creo Performance Advisor. My main goal was monitoring the graphics drivers installed across all our systems to ensure windows update isn't overwriting the ISV certified drivers.

I think, it's a bug in the webinterface.

Because in the screenshote of the Diagnostic Tools the data is visible, so I assume it also has been sent to the PTC database.

But the webinterface is not able to show the data correctly.

Haven't you reported this via a case to the PTC support?

Top Tags