cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Peer Comparison

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Peer Comparison

So it's May now but the Peer Comparison dashboard is still showing "Available In March 2016".

Is this thing working for anyone else yet???

8 REPLIES 8
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Hi Tom,

at the moment Performance Advisor for Windchill dashboard is useless.

This is mine.

- No license usage

- Known bug for rehosted server

- No transmitted data

Cattura.PNG

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Yeah, I'm not seeing a lot of useful data yet either.  The Windchill 11 test systems I have set up seem do be working a little better.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

I thought that PTC had released the patch for version 10.2 M030 (and also M020) with the same functionality of 11.

Windchill Performance Advisor Patch Available for Windchill 10.2 M030

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Yes, they did, and I have it installed.  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working correctly.  I get some general system information but nothing very useful.  I do have a couple of cases open with tech support.  Hopefully they can figure something out.  Based on this and the WC11 issues, it just seems like maybe this wasn't tested very well before public release.

SteveShaw
15-Moonstone

The image is obviously out of date and needs updating.  Unfortunately, we have not deployed any Peer Comparison reports as of yet.  As soon as they become available we will let you know.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SteveShaw)

I wonder if that widget should be hidden until it's actually working... 

SteveShaw
15-Moonstone

I am told it has been removed.  However if it is part of your current default view there is no way of removing it.  If you try removing the gadget from your view it should now be unavailable for re-adding.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SteveShaw)

Apparently someone at PTC figured out how.  I didn't remove it from the dashboard but now it's gone, so someone must have found a way!  

Top Tags