cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Adding Bend Machine Data on Pro Engineer Drawing

ShailendraHasab
1-Newbie

Adding Bend Machine Data on Pro Engineer Drawing

I have created the pipe/tube in pro piping. I will get the report of the pipeline as belows. But unable to put this data on my drawing. Request to please let me know how can i add this tube bend information on drawing. Bend Machine Information ======================== Bend # Offset Twist Angle Bend Angle Bend Radius ------ ------- -------- -------- ------- 1 349.03 0 65.56 1.50 2 300.59 208.56 37.97 1.50 3 1190.37 113.58 56.13 1.50 4 953.79 0 0 0 Thanks & Regards, Shailendra Hasabe Tel: +91 020 6633 7314
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Shailendra Hasabe ensure 1. that standard coordinate system of the "piping assy" is located at the starting point of the pipe (including flange if applicable). And 2. that z-axis of this coord-sys is oriented towards the pipe. Information concerning tables, repeat-reagions, and piping-parameters are available? Other questions about piping? Regards Gerald gkaufmann@cad-cones.de www.cad-cones.de

and one thing else.... you need to analyse your pipe concerning these informations e.g. via the info-menue. Regards Gerald

Thanks Gerald for useful information. I could not know correct parameters for repeat-reagions in table for Bend Offset, Twist Angle, Bend Angle and Bend Radius. If you inform me then it's better for me. Thanks...Shailendra

Hello Shailendra Hasabe Have a look into Pro/Help search for "Parameters Applicable to Pro/PIPING" here you find parameters to report them in tables. To fill up table cells double-klick into the cell of the repeat region and follow the menue. There is no adding of "&" or further editing of the cells necessary. Regards Gerald gkaufmann@cad-cones.de www.cad-cones.de
Top Tags