cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Cannot Print in CREO 2 Schematics

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Cannot Print in CREO 2 Schematics

We are setting up CREO 2.0 M020 Schematics. We have gotten to the place that we want to print out our schematic. When I hit the OK from the Print screen, all that happens is the Print box closes and I do not get my windows printer or anything. I cannot even do a print preview. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix for this? My consultant has the same build and Print works just fine on their computer.

Thank you,

Brian Toussaint

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Turns out that it did not like a space in my load point path. I had D:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Schematics. I changed it to have no space and it worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Turns out that it did not like a space in my load point path. I had D:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Schematics. I changed it to have no space and it worked.

Top Tags