cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Changing Central Catalog for Creo Schematics 2.0

cloni
10-Marble

Changing Central Catalog for Creo Schematics 2.0

The central catalog folder was in my company's server and my schematics was mapped to it. I've remapped the central catalog to the one in my local drive. Now I'm not getting the data tables in my schematics. What I'm missing here. Can anyone tell me what's the complete process involved in remapping the central catalog to another folder.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
jstone
4-Participant
(To:cloni)

You should be able to go into the Admin tab and map the Central Catalog and temporary catalog locations.  Sounds like you have went that far.  Does the green indicator in the bottom right of the screen show you are "connected to catalog"?  By remapping are you saying that you mapped one of your network drives to the location where the CC is.  I have done this and depending upon the network it can take twenty min. plus to open the CC.  If I am working remotely I usually take a copy of the CC and load it locally, map the schematic to the local location, and go.  Back in the plant I then remap it to the location there.

Thanks,

jef

Top Tags