cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo Cabling without Schematics.zip

ptc-5319917
1-Newbie

Creo Cabling without Schematics.zip

I put this how-to doc together so other in my company could have quick access to the information i collected to create wire harnesses without using Creo Schematics.

I learned a lot from Brian Martin's posts and docs that he has shared online. I also found other resources very helpful as well.

My process is a bit different from others so I thought I would share it here.

1 REPLY 1

Hi Albert...

Thanks for putting this up on the Community. Also, thank you for kindly referencing the work I've placed here. I have a couple of new things to share with the Community that might make your process a little easier.

First- I have the first sheet of the new Creo Parametric 2.0 Quick Reference Guide. Second- I have a new tool to create NWF files. Right now the NWF creator is at version 1.0 and is rather basic. However, I took that basic tool and have now turned it into a bit of a monster. I'm planning to unveil it at this years' PTC Live Global 2014 Conference. Basically, the tool allows you to select information from a GUI and create an NWF file without cumbersome text editing.

For now... here's the new cheat sheet. If you'd like to discuss the NWF tool, drop me an email and I'll get it to you offline. I don't want to give it out to everyone  unless I know it's rock solid.

Thanks!

-Brian

UPDATED to add link to new Cheat Sheet

Top Tags