cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo Schematics - Multi-color fibers

ptc-4639323
1-Newbie

Creo Schematics - Multi-color fibers

The wiring diagram I am working on has bicolored wires: WHT/BLK, BLU/BLK, GRN/BLU, etc... Wires with white and some other color are easy, the Zebra

line type works well for those, but what about the others? How do you get blue and black to show? I could use a wire color table if all else fails.

Thanks

Linda

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Linda,

As far as I know it is not possible to graphically define multiple colors for wires. The best you can do is define the color as a parameter and show it in a label.

I believe work has been done at the Creo Illustrate level but I'm pretty sure Creo Schematics doesn't support it out of the box.

Regards,

Martin

Thanks. I wish the feature was available!

I found one way to do it, but it's time consuming and not the best way to use the software:

1) draw a solid line in the color I want using a "solid medium" or "solid thick" . then

2) overlay with a thin solid line or a "line + shape" in a different color.

The final print doesn't look that good.

Linda

Top Tags