cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Schematics to Drawing.

Srini
1-Newbie

Creo Schematics to Drawing.

Hi, I know this is not logical but still I am curious to know is there any way which we can have the Cable /wire list information on the drawings with out routing in Creo cabling. I got this question by seeing recently that in Creo Schematics 2.0 we are running term tables and because of this most of the information required for this table like Wire number, Connector, spool, From, To, etc information is available in XML file, except the length of the wire. So by assuming that I don't want to know length of the wires, is it possible to show the other information on the Creo Drawing.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:Srini)

As far as I know, we can only show information about the physical routing in report tables, not the logical information it is (usually) based on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:Srini)

As far as I know, we can only show information about the physical routing in report tables, not the logical information it is (usually) based on.

Srini
1-Newbie
(To:gkoch)

Thanks Gunter

Top Tags