cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo Schematics

ptc-1543470
3-Visitor

Creo Schematics

Looking for any information on how to create Custom symbols in Cero Schematics. 

4 REPLIES 4
BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-1543470)

Can you be a little more specific?  What part of the process are you having trouble with?

I can help you.   Im in Chicago tho.  We might be able to do it over a phone conference or you can take a class w/ us. 

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com 

BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-1543470)

please let us know what you are trying to do or having problems with.  I want to see discussions on topics like this that confuse new people so that others join in and we all learn.

There are many techniques to do things and sometimes we miss a good hint because we have "our way" of doing things and haven't seen others.

I also am trying to figure out why creo schematics does not have any connector symbols and no clear way to create them, pro/diagram was way much better.

I'm new on creo schematics, but if someone can let me know the process or the hidden way of creating symbols...I mean it's the most basic thing that all schematics need, PTC really dropped the ball on this one!

Top Tags