Customize ribbon in Creo Schematics.
I imported a creo_schematics_user_customization.ui or created a new tab. How do I get the .BAC to populate in the customized tab. that I've created.
there is no browse for placing the .bac into the designated location of the UI.
If you tell me i need toolkit I might blow a gasket.
The good news is you don't need to add anything it is all in there but rather obtuse.
This is the instruction for Schematics 4. Some menu choices have changed.
- Create your trail file
- Open Files -> Options -> Define and manage commands: [Custom Command Settings...] I think that this is in a more awkward but similar location in Schematics 3.
- Select Custom Trails -> [New] and enter the information for the trail file you created.
- exit the windows.
- right click in the ribbon -> customize the ribbon
- change the Catabory to Custom Commands.
- Find your new command and move it to the ribbon area you want it in. If I remember right, earlier versions of schematics would only let you put it in a tab section that you created.