cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Drawing Management by Projects

lchavarria
10-Marble

Drawing Management by Projects

I am new with Creo Schematic and I am trying to understand if there is a way to manage drawings by Project inside CREO Schematic without using Windchill, a kind of project manager where you can administrate all drawings needed to a specific project regardlees where the file are located and all this in a centralized location.

We need a centralized location in order to accomplish task like automatic cable numbering (secuencial or by location in the drawing template) along all the drawings in the project, automatic sheetset numbering of all the drawings.

I will appreciate very much your feedback

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello Luis,

I suspect this is related or approximately the same question as in your other post http://communities.ptc.com/thread/57372?tstart=0, right?

And you are not looking for another tool to replace Windchill, but for a "small solution", a mechanism inside Creo Schematics to handle files that belong together?

Anyone to have an idea or able to confirm availability yes/no?

Gunter

Top Tags